*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

It’s hard to do this with so much pain

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Payden Clark, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Payden Clark

Payden Clark Member

Take it away I beg you to take it all away the pain it causes make me wanna fade away I feel like if my heart stops I won’t feel the pain anymore. I feel You was the only thing a had left. And it’s so hard to confess that your gone. Today I woke up dead inside and didn’t wanna exspess my feelings to anyone bc then I’ll feel weak. It’s like the evil is trying to take away my testimony. I would die for you. To escape the pain that I’ve been through. I feel it in my soul, my chest take away this ugly thorn inside my flesh. I feel like I can’t do this anymore anyone else?

Nancym likes this.
  2. Mike Anderson

Mike Anderson Active Member

I am going through similar feelings I lost my biggest fan! She is the reason that I am the man that I am I am all alone at home ! Our dogs know you are gone and they have changed we are all so sad i think I saw my puppy with tears in his eyes . I know my loving wife is probably hurting to i know they say better place? I think those departed still have feelings about leaving us behind? I will pray for you and also encourage you to reach out to a therapist or even a support group it has helped me a little but I have a long way to go god bless you

Nancym and LindaH like this.
  3. Payden Clark

Payden Clark Member

I hope the best for you, you can get through this!❤️

Mike Anderson likes this.
  4. Nancym

Nancym New Member

I feel pretty aweful most of the time. My Husband passed away in his sleep after suffering with complications of type 1 diabetes since he was 20. He was only 61 and we were married for 37 years. I miss him so much sometimes it is unbearable. He passed away in October 2018. It’s only been 4 months. Me and my two dogs are alone now and have to try to have a life without him. I can tell they miss him terribly too. Doing the best I can. Working full time most of the time unless I have a really bad day. I never know what is going to set me off It is so hard ❤️ I feel for everyone that is going through this. Would just like to know if he is still with me at times

5. Nancym

Nancym New Member

Hang in there Payden and Mike. Somehow we will all learn how to live again a new way.

griefic likes this.
  6. Mike Anderson

Mike Anderson Active Member

I experience that to I never know what will set me off. Working a full time job is okay but I dont care how busy I am the tears show up and the ache is there to. I also would like to know if she is around I think I feel her at times. The hardest fact I have accepted I may spend more time missing her than I had with her........God help all who is missing someone