*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Is 2020 trying to take me out?

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Jonathan5757, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Wow what 2020 starts put with Aimee sick the her passing then I total 2 cars. I get back to work get a new car. Guess what totaled that car as well. But this time fractured all my ribs broke nearly all teeth, blew out my spleen fractured my jaw and j5 disk in my back.ouch..also was on life support for week. I so send even know how long I was there. When I woke, I begged God to end it. I've done this before on motorcycle many yearsback and why stopped ridding.
    It seems every time I branch out or try to get things going something catastrophic happens, WTF....well I'm still here...I wanted that breathing tube so bad, I got free from my bed restains and ripped that tube out, felt amazing to get that shit out my throat...I told the nurses & doctors you put that tube back in, I'm refusing service Do Not Touch Me! To say the least they were mad. But it was time for the tube to come out.
    Now to contend with all this pain& brokness.
    Ugh....
    JRS a man of too many Experiences...