*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Im so lost without my son

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Shirley09, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

2. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

Thanks Shirley..im tring to be strong its been a horrible few days but im ok ..thank you and chris m..for all your support..god bless you all

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  3. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

We have to band together as sisters in this difficult walk. It is horrible, but we all care about each other and it would be a terrible thing if anything were to happen to any one of us.
    "I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." We all must continue to press on through this difficult trial through which we are going, but we don't have to do it alone. We have each other's support.
    Chris
    Love you all

Sandyclaws likes this.
  4. Shirley09

Shirley09 Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you. Please continue to be strong and we are hear for you if you need to talk or just let out your emotions, frustrations or whatever it is you want to let out.

Sandyclaws and Chris M 2000 like this.
  5. Chris M 2000

Sandy, We are thinking of you. Let us know how you are. We care about you.

Sandyclaws likes this.
  6. Chris M 2000

Shirley, haven't heard from you in awhile. Let me know how you are. I know you aren't good, but let me know anyway.

Sandyclaws likes this.
  7. Chris M 2000

Hi Sandy. I hope you are okay. I am thinking of you and hope for the best in your life.

Sandyclaws likes this.
  8. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

9. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

This has been so hard and im sorry writting about taking my life ..i hope you all are doing good..i just trying to figure out how to go on .thank you for care and kind words .i so appreciate all of you god bless

10. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

11. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

Thank you so much ..im so glad god has great people like you in the world ..i been just a zombie lately and not sure how to live anymore ..your a absolute angel for putting up with me

12. Chris M 2000

This is not 'putting up with you'. We care about you. I am so glad to hear from you.
    I know, we all were zombies in the beginning stages of our loss. Not much more can be expected from you when you have lost your dear son. Others may have trouble understanding why you can't just 'get over this' and why you are a zombie, but we who have lost a child totally understand the pain, heaviness, and despair this brings.
    I lift you up and want to encourage you to just keep going no matter how dark things look right now.
    Try to get outside to take a short walk tomorrow. Don't lose hope in yourself, God, and everything else. A better time will come.
    God bless,
    Chris

13. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

14. Sandyclaws

Sandyclaws Member

Thank you so much chris ..i pray for you and hope your doing well..today had been hard was cleaning tommys room and found his welders mask just hate this its over whelming ..thanks for having my back god bless everyone on this site

15. Chris M 2000

Personal items bring back such pain to me. I found I couldn't get out anything Shawn had-clothes, his school work, pictures of him, etc.-because it just started my pain back up all over again. I understand why finding Tommy's things causes such grief.
    God bless