*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I need help

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Jess1216, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jess1216

Jess1216 New Member

On December 16th it was my 34th birthday my fiance who I was with for the last 7 years gave me a kiss had a big smile on his face and said I'm going to go out and cut this tree down so we have plenty of firewood I will going to come back in me and Kylie are going to decorate your birthday cake and we're going to have a good family night but that never happened I heard chainsaw. And something in my gut told me that there was something wrong so I got up and I put my boots on I went outside and I found him dead the tree split in half and the coroner said it killed him instantly I am lost I feel hopeless I don't know how to go on he was my best friend and the love of my life and I can't stand feeling like this I feel so alone and I'm just struggling to keep going every day and I don't know how much longer I can do this

2. Lostbf

Lostbf Member

I'm sorry for your loss I lost my bf suddenly 5 months ago it hasn't been easy the only thing you can do is take it a day at a time. talk to people who are going through the same. Grief counseling will help. I don't think about the future it's too hard to I just think about what I'm doing day to day

3. Jess1216

Jess1216 New Member

Thank you for replying even trying to take it one day at a time seems impossible anymore like today I haven't even gotten out of bed I have laid and cried all day I started going to counseling right away but they r too busy asking me questions about my childhood and my life not allowing me to talk about Chris and loosing him I need to talk about what's going on now and idk I'm gonna keep going and keep trying because I will do anything to not feel like this anymore. I'm very sorry for your lost nobody should have to feel the pain we r feeling I'm also hear to listen if u need to talk

4. Lostbf

Lostbf Member

I understand how you feel it's a horrible thing losing anyone I have ok days where I'm not crying and can do things I need to do and other days I don't want to get out of bed and just cry. It's ok to cry and scream and feel however way you feel it's the hardest thing to go through time doesn't take the pain away completely it just makes it hurt less it's not a pain that will ever heal completely but I hope one day the pain eases some and I can think about all the memories I have with my bf and not hurt so much thinking about him