*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I miss my mom

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by Walter russell, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Walter russell

Walter russell New Member

On Friday October 6 my sun was turned to darkness by the sudden death of my mother I am lost confused and angry

2. dcook326

dcook326 New Member

On October 12, 2017 I lost my dad. We knew it was coming, but that didn't make it easier. I'm still having bad days, but they're getting fewer as time goes on. I think this site, allowing me to share and read others stories have been a big part of that for me. I was angry before dad died. Why him? How did it get to this point so quickly? Are you f*^(n kidding me? I get it Walter. It hasn't been easy for me to accept, even though we had plenty of notice, it still doesn't seem fair.
    Darren

3. Laura Trast

Laura Trast New Member

Just a little over 3 months ago, on November 25, 2017, I lost my precious mom. She was my world. More than a best friend. I have been through so much over the years and she was the one who was always there. She was a very sweet, nonjudgmental, loving person and the only one besides Jesus, who loved me unconditionally. I too vacillate between feelings of despair and anger. Initially, I was panicked, overwhelmed with grief, and angry with everyone. Found out how very few friends that I truly have. I am taking it easy on myself and avoiding people because it seems many are just not comfortable with grief. Any they can often say the worst things and have a real lack of empathy. I pray a lot and know that God brings me comfort. Lots of tears and I just let them flow. I hope you are doing ok.
    Laura