*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I miss my husband from

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Rickswife, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Rickswife

Rickswife Member

My husband died August 24th, the day after my birthday. It was after a long illness, but it was sudden. We didn’t expect it. He was the most wonderful man, husband, father ever. He was the love of my life. We would have celebrated 32 years together October 15th My heart is broaken. I can’t sleep. I can’t stop crying. And I can’t stop listening to Lady GaGa’s ‘I will never love again’ from a Star is Born

2. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your husband. There are many here who have lost a spouse. Perhaps some of them will offer advice based on their experiences. In the meantime, I hope you find this site helpful.

3. I lost my soulmate and the love of my life November 8th 2018 to colon cancer at home with me and his two sisters and brother we've been together 30 years raise three children we're getting ready it was our time now ,it was our time not how we expected to live it, he had less than a year after the second diagnosis I miss him with everything I have, his birthday is coming up in December and then I got Christmas I guess I'm on autopilot never saw a life beyond him and me I'm lost. Thanks for letting me share I'm glad I found this group

4. Rickswife

Rickswife Member

This is such a very hard time. I’m so very sorry. I recently lost my husband and it’s horrible.. I’m here for you sister.

5. Thanks yes it's a very hard time my husband birthday is coming up December 14th and then I have Christmas I can only do one night one day at a time