*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I miss my Aimee...

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Jonathan5757, May 5, 2020.

1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

I miss her so much... I just want to come home to her warm embrace and kiss on the lips saying how proud she is of me...I miss her so much....not much to look forward too now, without her that's all I ever wanted...I told her the other day She'd "better collect all my tears I cry for you;I want them back in heaven"

-Jonathan a man of many experiences....

2. KateT

KateT New Member

Jonathan...how long has Aimee been gone?

3. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

She passed March
    She passed March 14 2020...my angel really is my Angel now...im going to try not to cry all day...im just glad today had an passable start...

4. Senith

Senith Member

I know how you feel. I missed his welcoming smile and excitement that finally I am home. I missed sitting on his lap, him telling me that I AM SPECIAL. Remembering his order, "look after yourself the way I looked after you and Love yourself the way I loved you." Made my place welcoming, used his shirt as my cushion, pillow case and even my night costume. It helped me go through the night. Big hug from the other side of the world.

@APPY likes this.
  5. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Jonathan,

I hope today find the day better for you. We all remember our loved one, like you remember Aimee.

I know as I go to bed at night, I am tired of such a long-long day of so memories. I have called my two sisters, my stepbrother, each a call that poses some challenges, but it is still a welcome relief from this boredom.

I talk with my sons for a bit and then face my day. As I read the paper it is casual. The paper has become great so many things. Collecting hair as I trim my hair, always had a full head hair, no bald spot even at 71 years. As I shave the paper collect those that fell not to clog the drain. The paper is replaced to collect the litter that the cats politely pawed out of their containers. Junk on the floor, yes, paper collects it all nicely. Who needs to read the paper, there are just too many other uses now. :rolleyes:

I read a bit. Then I turn on the music and close my eyes and sit and listen to the beat, to the words. So many songs, they grab you somehow. Artists have a gift to touch us deeply. I make sure I have my coffee, my water. Then I get some exercise out of the way, it is what life has become.

I jump into the shower, and one of the cats waits outside on the floor patiently.

So then the day becomes a blur. I head to my computer. I answer the emails. I make posts. I also have my headphones on with music playing for what seems like hours. By the time I realize it the afternoon has arrived. Time for my calls of the day. I make all the connections as I wait for the voice on the phone. I have to admit with all the telemarketers out there today I only let my answer machine field the calls, our life has become a warzone of calls, so they have to convince me as I listen to pick up the phone and talk. Nope, no calls from India today, Uk nope, Canada nope, and on and on it goes. But I will admit it is entertaining, they do put on a good show. :cool:

So my day turns to night, as the blur continues. Until tomorrow that is.

Take care Jonathan. Peace brother.

-david

A song for you