*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my uncle to Brain Cancer (Glioblastoma) just this morning

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by greylady0502, Nov 23, 2020.

1. greylady0502

greylady0502 New Member

November 23, 2020 - 7:25 in the morning - I lost my beloved uncle to Glioblastoma, the most aggressive type of brain cancer at De La Salle Hospital here in Dasmarinas Cavite, Philippines. This was by far the saddest day of my life.

I can't still feel a thing. Am I numb or something? I can't cry but I really feel bad right now. He was my hero, my protector, my bedrock. He was my everything, the most important person in my life, the one that I loved so dearly, so dearly that only GOD ranks higher.
    He was the best thing that ever happened to me. He stood up and became the father that I never had. I still have so many people who loves me but I feel like a part of me died with him. He was such a good man. He always puts himself last in everything. He was righteous. He was religious. He felt pain but still holding on to the bible literally. He prayed to GOD to end his agony so that we would never have to suffer when he was suffering.

I wasn't been able to see him for the last time. I don't know, I want to cry but the tears just don't fall. I felt relief that he died because he has been through so much pain and that I know that GOD has called him home but I'm devastated and broken to know that I'll never ever see him again.

Life goes on but it will never ever be the same without him.