*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my mother

Discussion in 'Loss of Sibling' started by Missmyangels, May 6, 2019.

1. Missmyangels

Missmyangels Active Member

I suddenly lost my mother one November 2nd, 2018. She passed from a seizure. She was the best mother anyone could ask for. She used to buy parsley, and collect caterpillars. Every single day she'd go to the dining room to check on them in their little bucket. One day she checked, and there was close to 50 or 60 caterpillars. Once they hatched, she would let their wings dry, and let them go. My youngest daughter was able to see them most because my mother would pick her up almost everyday from school. They were always so happy to see each-other. My dad was so upset when she passed away. My daughter says that everytime shes over there with him after school, he says that he misses her so much. I wish she wouldn't of gone, because she was so sweet, and amazing, and the bestest mother ever. Hopefully I will see her soon..

2. Trish68

Trish68 New Member

So sorry for your loss. My mother has been gone 14 years. I often feel her presence. We were not close until the last 7 years of her life when I moved her to an assisted living center where I lived in NC. She was stoic in her emotions but was a great role model for her children. Death is the hardest challenge for those they leave behind but it is inevitable. Hold her close in your heart and she will always be with you.

3. christielynnblog

christielynnblog New Member

Sorry for your loss. Losing a mother is one of the deepest sorrows a heart can know. But her goodness, her caring, and her wisdom live on-like a legacy of love that will always be with you. May that love surrounds you now and bring you peace. Mothers hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever.