*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my mom suddenly

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by irianag, Jun 25, 2020.

1. irianag

irianag Guest

I lost my mom suddenly. It only happened a couple of days ago and it was on my birthday too. I’m still very upset about it and I feel so lost. She was an amazing and incredible human being. She meant so much to me and my family. I didn’t just lose a mom, I lost a best friend too. I told her everything and now she’s just gone. I’ve tried to talk to her, but the silence is deafening. It’s not the same. I can’t tell her I love her anymore. It won’t be the same. She won’t respond back to me. My family is here supporting me, my dad, and my sibling. But it’s so hard knowing she’s gone and not going to come back. We didn’t even know anything was wrong. Why does life have to be so cruel. I wish she were here with me right now. I just need my mom.

2. HankersKing6

HankersKing6 Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you and I know exactly how you feel. I feel like part of me went with her. It helps me to express my feelings here. I pray you will get the strength you need to carry on one day at a time and ask yourself if that is what she wants. Take it easy. Breath. Cry. Whatever you need. U will make it.

3. irianag

irianag Guest

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words. It’s nice to know that there are people who understand what my family and I are going through. And thank you for your prayers.

4. Naz

Naz Member

Dear Irianag,

I hear you and I can relate to every word you said. I loss my mom last month, May 10 and it's on mother's day. I love her more than my life. It's unbelievable how our loved one can be here today then suddenly gone the next day. I was not able to see her for the last time because of the lockdown. I'm working outside our country and it's so painful to think that when I go back to my family, I will not see my mom and kiss and hug her. I cannot picture my life without my mom. All I have is my mom, my dad and my siblings. I know my mom would want me to be strong for my dad and my siblings specially I'm the eldest. I can see my mom in them.

Take care and let's pray for one another.
    Naz

5. irianag

irianag Guest

Thank you Naz. I really appreciate you sharing your loss with me. It’s still so hard to believe that my mom is gone and won’t be coming back. I hope things get better for you and your family. Also, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will be keeping you and your family in mine as well. Take care Naz.

irianag <3

6. JesFiveHealth

JesFiveHealth Member

Sorry to hear of your loss on your birthday, we are here for you, please know you are loved
    We Love You
    We Support You
    We Care For You
    We Respect You
    I Love You
    We are here to listen an share support with you
    We Love You
    Jesse