*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my mom on the 10th of May.

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by JennyB, Jun 2, 2019.

1. JennyB

JennyB New Member

My mom's passing was so quick. My first reaction when I was told is your making a joke. I miss her so so much she was my everything. She was always there for me, I'm so scared of feeling the way I do. I say I'm ok and I know I'm not. Don't want to loose my kids and husband. I need them, but it feels like I'm pushing them away. I need advice on how to cope and get thru it. Thanks J

RachealV likes this.
  2. RachealV

RachealV New Member

I lost my granny (young was like my mother, as neither my mom or dad are on the picture) i feel too like i need someone to talk to since she was my go to and dont want pressure on my marriage. Iv been overcome by it lately and want to talk to her so bad. Hard to process. Im sorry, i understand your pain & here if you want to talk

3. JennyB

JennyB New Member

HI Racheal
    Ja I'm lucky enough to still have my grandmother on my moms side. But it's not the same if you loose a mother. My mom went thru hardship her whole life with my step dad beating her same as my real dad did. She left my step dad and went solo for a while until she fell in love with a family friend who we all know for over 20yrs now. She was so happy, my stress got less, he gave her the world and more. But it was cut short with my mom's sudden death (blood clot thru the lungs). Today is one of those days when I miss her alot and with my husband on deployment, it's much harder. Everyday I have a smile on my face to show my kids I'm ok but deep down I'm not. Sorry if I opened up to much but I need to talk to someone about it. Have a great night greetings J.