*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost both of my parets

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Hana, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Hana

Hana New Member

Hi.
    I'm a 28yo, an only child, who just lost both of my parents suddenly.
    There was an explosion from our stove at home back on 11th January. Since then, both of them were in ICU. And finally, my Dad passed away on 21st of January. My Mom passed away on 25th January.
    I'm the only one left in this family. And I'm also single.
    I have friends, very good ones. But I still feel so lonely everyday. No one can change my parents' position in my life, so I feel like a big part of me has gone.
    I already went back to work and my routines 2 days after my Mom's cremation, because I need to do something, just anything, to not be alone and think too much about everything. But still, there are times when it's really really hard, the emptiness really unbearable, that I'd cry at random times or places.

2. Payden Clark

Payden Clark Member

Hi Hana, my name is Payden I don’t know what you’re going through but I wish you the best and I hope you get through this because no one, not one of us should feel like this I know it’s hard right now but it will get better. I’m in a position where I lost my mom she’s actually my grandma but she’s not like any other grandma she’s my mom, she raised me when my mom couldn’t and when my dad left She was a big part of my life and it feels like there’s nothing left. I feel so empty but like I said I wish you the best and you can get through this.

3. Hana

Hana New Member

Hi, Payden.
    Thank you so much. I sincerely wish we, and also all others who've experienced loss, will really get better. Let's keep going with our lives. We can get through this, right?

4. Payden Clark

Payden Clark Member