*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I know I post a lot.

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by skies24, Jun 12, 2020.

1. skies24

skies24 Well-Known Member

It’s been five months and I go though every emotion daily. I miss her with my entire being.

My uncle passed a couple days ago and I find myself being more caring to my family. Before if it didn’t affect me directly, I’d just shrug it off. Since I lost her my emotions they don’t stop. I worry about all those close to him. Especially my brother who was his best friend.

I miss her. I wonder if I will ever stop.i miss her In every way.

I’m moving. Buying a house close by. I just want to stop missing her so much. probably won’t help but we shall see.

I hope there is really a heaven. And I hope you and my uncle are having a beer.

I miss you.

I’m always venting.

thanks for letting me vent.

2. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

Moving is a big step! I wish I could do it but I'm not ready yet. Some people tell me it's the best thing they did for themselves while grieving. I wish you the best of luck, peace and happiness.

skies24 likes this.
  3. Liley773

Liley773 Well-Known Member

I couldn't do it. It's lonely here because it's pretty rural. I don't like being this far out by myself.
    Plus, only Jerry's name on the mortgage, mine is only on the deed and no will. Talked about one but I never made the time to get it printed up and get him to a notary before it was too late and he was too sick. Of course kicking myself every day for that. I have problems.....