*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I feel so lost and alone without my sister

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by SadShells, Jun 8, 2020.

1. SadShells

SadShells Member

I lost my bio mom, (2015) who abandoned my sister and I when we were babies. I mourn the relationship I never had with her. My sister and I are (were) Less than 11 months apart. I lost her in 2017 after a long battle with addiction. I feel so alone and lost. I lost my step brother to addiction in 1998 as well.

2. TDHawk

TDHawk Guest

I'm so sorry about your losses. I lost my sis, 3years older but who acted as my mom because my mom had severe issues in 95, she was so young. When i also lost my loving aunts and grandmother, My friends were my family. Then was fortunate to become close w my father and step mom. But in 2015 my dad and I took care if her thru hospice when she lost her fight w cancer. I lost several of my close friends to illnesses, and then dad suddenly died 2018. Was horrible dealing with the estate and the hostile estranged family members.. still dealing with it today. Its been a nightmare. Missing my loved ones who loved and cared about me so intensely. Even more so I think because of having to quarantine with my mother and help her w things. She is as awful as she was when i was a kid.
    Its been so much, and i've felt so alone. I think the aloneness from our multiple losses we have in common. Are you quarantined alone? Have you been working?