*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I am lost and lonely in this world

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Busi Sithole, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Busi Sithole

Busi Sithole Guest

I don't even know where to start. I lost the father of my son in 2008 in an accident when my son was just 1 year 1 month old.In 2011 I lost my mom she passed on in her sleep and I was the one who discovered her lifeless body.Today is supposed to be my best day since its my birthday but I just received a phone call , my best friend just passed on , she had breast cancer , we spoke yesterday she was letting me know that she is admitted in hospital for an operation but unfortunately she didn't survive she died in theatre . I am so lonely and lost everybody that I cared about are gone , I am the only child I do not have siblings , I do not have parents and I do not have a partner , its just me and my autistic son who's 13 years old . I don't know how to deal with this its been too much . The 2 cousons that I was so close with they also gone . I am not sure what is my purpose in life when I don't have people that I love around. I'm not even sure if I am making sense , if I'm not please fogrive me , I feel like a zombie worthless and not worthy to be loved at all but why me .

2. KateIsNotOkay

KateIsNotOkay Member

That is a huge loss!!! All of that together must just feel overwhelming. That is a huge burden to carry by yourself. I'm glad you found your way here. If you find it helpful, please keep coming back and get what you can from the forums and interacting with others who are grieving. I lost my parents recently, after lengthy caregiving for the past 2 years. I also feel very alone. It sucks. It's the worst thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't want any of the losses to be real! I don't have anything figure out, but I do know ONE thing: you are worthy of being loved. You must believe that and repeat it to yourself every time you have that negative thought in your head, or it will crush you. (Been there.) Big hugs. I hope you are doing okay and that you come back!