*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I’m So Alone

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Karla67, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Karla67

Karla67 New Member

I lost my mom in ‘88 when I was 21, my dad in ‘96 when I was 28, and my only sibling, sister, last October the day after my 52nd birthday. I’m totally destroyed. My brother-in-law, nephew, and niece have their own lives to live, and I don’t want to bother them. I don’t really have anyone left, and it is killing me. I just go through the motions day in and day out. I wish I could just tell someone that I’m not doing well emotionally, but I don’t know where to turn.

2. Mlherron

Mlherron Member

I am So SORRY Karla, for what it's worth I care and will listen if it helps : /. I am sending you Love and 'prayers' Michelle

3. Deron

Deron New Member

4. Deron

Deron New Member

Hi Karla- I am so sorry to hear of all of your losses. I, like you, list both of my parents and both of my siblings within 3 1/2 years and then my nephew nearly 3 years. I was in counseling but lost my job a year ago and currently have no health insurance coverage and as a result, unable to continue in individual counseling. And with the pandemic and everything else going on in this world, just feel a profound disconnect. I decided to join an online support network and joined Griefincommon today- so I am new but can certainly relate to your situation Karla. So if you wish to talk, you can reach out to me by responding to this message or you can email me at deronb17@gmail.com. Deron