*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

How I feel about the Forum

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by cjpines, Dec 20, 2020.

1. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I lost my husband 6 weeks ago. I felt I needed support other than my friends and family so I found this forum and thought I'd give it a try. As I read your stories of grief I found I was feeling more depressed reading them, so I stopped the forum for a few days.

Then I decided to get back on the forum. As of now, I'm hooked on this site. I no longer get depressed reading, I find it's giving me more strength to get through my day knowing all of us are in the same boat.

I've started to post a few topics and find your answers so helpful. So, to all of you, my friends, I thank you.

Maybe we can find strength in grief?

2. Songman

Songman Well-Known Member

https://songbackup.s3.amazonaws.com...187508&Signature=xMXSF7igHwtFvinOx5UjHUHp0wM=

3. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

This is definitely a community of people who all understand the pain, there’s comfort in knowing you’re not alone. This site and the people here have been a godsend to me. I didn’t find this site until almost a year after Ron passed. I was struggling and seriously not doing well. Knowing I’m alone and there’s always someone offering thoughts and advice is a wonderful thing.