*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

How do you ever begin to get through having your soulmate murdered?

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Mike P, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Mike P

Mike P New Member

The love of my life, my puzzle piece Darlene was tragically murdered on April 30, 2015. The day we were moving into our new home together. Taken away so needlessly by a monster with a gun that supposedly loved her. I'm lost, time doesn't heal all wounds. God I miss her so much.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Mike, thank you for being here and for sharing your story. I agree that time doesn't necessarily heal all wounds, and I think that can be especially true when we feel someone was taken from us too soon, and in such a tragic way. How to make sense of that? How to reconcile not just our grief, but our feelings about people and life in general? Nothing takes away our grief and while there is no cure or easy answer for how to move forward, it can help to connect with those who understand. I know there are others here who have lost their loved in a similar way, and I hope connecting with someone who understands can be a support to you. I wish you all the best...