*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Heart is broken beyond repair

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Mona15, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Mona15

Mona15 Member

The loss of another nephew he was only 38 years old and had to leave behind a wife and two children. He died on the 12th of October do to complications of Steven Johnson Syndrome/ ten. This Syndrome is very rare he got it from an allergic reaction to a medication he was put on. He entered the Metro ICU burn unit on July 4th he was put on life support on the 5th 90 percent of his body was affected I was with him every day watching what this Syndrome did to him and I don't want anyone else to have to go through this please read up on this Syndrome

2. paul tinker

paul tinker Well-Known Member

Yes being witness to the decline and eventual death is horrific. I read today that anger directed toward the medical system is experienced. I went on some intense rants. For my wife a poor decision several years prior was a huge source of my rage. I hope your post does have a desired effect. I will speak to women about my wife's cancer and encourage them to speak with their friends about taking early and preventive measures. So much suffering was most likely preventable. Adding the pain you saw with a preventable out come was for me a blazing forest. Paul