*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

He Told Me Forever

Discussion in 'Loss of Loved One to Violence/Murder' started by Janell Washington, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Janell Washington

Janell Washington New Member

I lost my boyfriend of 6 years too a senseless murder he was only 23

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Janell, I am so sorry for your loss. There is no easy way to lose someone we love, but when it was at the hands of another I imagine there are so many questions and so much anger and hurt that can be left behind. I'm glad you are seeking support, there are people here who understand. I'm hoping we can provide you with a place for this grief, we are here to help~

3. Zaerica23

Zaerica23 New Member

Hey, how do you feel? Are you healed?

4. Lady7blue

Lady7blue New Member

I lost my husband several months ago to rape and murder. We were technically divorced because my son’s father refused to pay child support and refused to see our son as long as I was married to Brian. So we super secretly stayed together for 10 years. We only got to spend time together when we could escape to the beach. I allowed him to see other girls because I knew this wasn’t fair to him. But he always told me that I would always be his wife and he loved me so unconditionally like no one ever has. He had just moved to Texas where he was working his dream job and I was going to go join him in a few years when my son was old enough. But he was raped and murdered 10 weeks later. The police refuse to investigate any further because NOBODY will talk to them about what happened. I don’t know how to keep living without him. I want to see him again so badly. But how?