*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Happy Birthday January 17, 2019

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Prison wife, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Prison wife

Prison wife Member

Today is my husband’s birthday... He passed only 68 days ago.
    I thought of celebrating, but I don’t think a birthday is much of a birthday when the person is dead.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that my husband is gone forever from this life.
    I can’t believe it’s true, but it is true, and it always will be.
    The sad thing about death, is that it's forever. Mike will never be here again. My comfort is in knowing that someday I will see him again.

I miss him in everything I do, but I know he is in my heart, and will always be with me. Sometimes I talk to him and hope to hear his voice, but as of now, there’s been nothing but silence.

To celebrate his birthday, even though he is gone, should bring such sweet memories to warm my heart, but I will still spend the day missing him.

I spread some of your ashes in the river near our church. Obviously I didn’t know what I was doing, and most of them landed on my me. My black pants and boots were covered and now a bit gray and didn’t shake off. I know you would have laughed. I did...until I licked my lips and got a lil taste. I know you’re safe and surrounded by the angels singing praises to God.
    I hope you found my dad and we’re able to set up some scope of games with him.
    I Love you, always and forever!
    I miss you!