*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Friendly Reminder Regarding Sharing Information

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by griefic, May 23, 2017.

1. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Hi Everyone,
    It's so wonderful to see the connections happening on this site. Every day we have more people joining and more grievers are finding that opportunity to talk with someone who understands.
    Lately I have noticed that people are sharing their information (phone # and email addresses) in posts/See and Share Stories forum. When you post in the forum, these interactions are visible to everyone.
    Our site has been designed for safety and privacy. To communicate this information safely and privately, choose the person you want to email with, then you click on their name, and then "Start a Conversation". Whatever you share will be private between you too only.
    For your safety I will be deleting any posts that contain private phone numbers and emails.
    Thank you for understanding and thanks for being here. I hope it has been a help to you!
    ~Please take care~