*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Forever Broken

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by Mimi Bev, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Mimi Bev

Mimi Bev New Member

Forever Broken...
    Our Family had a horrible tragedy
    Our 3 boys left for work one day & no one returned!
    Our Sons Harvey age 35 & Steven age 32 & Stevens life partner Laban age 24 were electrocuted in an oilfield accident.
    Harvey & Laban passed away on location, Steven was air flighted to the hospital...he was the only survivor!
    Our lives were forever changed, our hearts forever broken!
    Steven was alive! Harvey's 2 boys, my grandbabies...they needed me! We needed each other!
    Steven lost his brother & his life partner in a split second!
    Harvey's boys ...Daddy was gone!
    It was ha re d for any of us to breathe, function, but we had to be strong to help each other! So we did!
    At first Steven's injuries, we thought were just burns that would heal..
    Although his speach, walking, was slightly impaired. He was healing, so we thought. We didn't realize being electrocuted could progress to future health conditions. He wasn't at all the same person, physically or mentally. Steven struggled 4 years 4 months to the date a Thursday, on the 20th! He couldn't bare what was happening to his mind or body any longer...he took his life to be free of all his unbearable pain!
    Now my only children, my 2 Son's are gone! Our boys was everything to us!
    Our children are not supposed to die before us! We were still working through our grief losing Harvey & Laban...not again! Not our Steven too!
    Now my grandsons not only lost their Dad, now they're having to go through this all over again, losing their only Uncle Steven too!
    Now our Family is Papa, Mimi & grandsons! We are working through our grief for our grandsons!
    We Love them both with all our hearts!
    Our Angels..we love & miss you every minute we breathe!!!

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Mimi, I am so very sorry. That is such a horrible tragedy your family has had to suffer.
    Our hearts may break, but our spirit can still be one with hope - even the smallest glimmer. For most grievers I think hope is found in saying their loved one's names...keeping their memory alive through stories and pictures and memories - keeping them alive for those who they have left behind.
    My hope is that you can find a good support system and people who will walk this journey with you.
    It's why we're here and I'm glad you have found us. We are here to help, and I wish you hope and healing in the days ahead~