*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Feeling burned out..stretched thin....to little butter stretched over toast...

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Jonathan5757, May 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Hello all feeling burned out. I'm working to much...but I guess that's what life all about $$$...Sucks I miss my Aimee...whats all this for...I was supposed to be doing this and seeing her beautiful face when I work all day...I need her to keep me going...I need her touch...her smell.....I need her....life just feels incomplete....

-Jonathan

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Jonathan,

When I first lost Nadine, how I pacified myself was just by talking about her as often as I was able. I realize Aimee passing is still recent and of course it weighs heavily on your heart, mind, and soul each day.

When a love who means so much to each of us passes our heart never will allow us to ever let go of those strong feelings. We each miss those tender moments, those special talks, the time we shared with one another. So when you think you are burning out, it is just the intense love you had for Aimee taking a toll on your mind.

Of course you are missing her, just don't let it devour you inside. Jonathan, the loss of Aimee is not something words can wipe away. Time is what is necessary to allow yourself to adapt to your new life without Aimee. Keep thinking about all the wonderful memories you shared.

Take care for now. Peace brother.

-david

Sung by a woman, but just as well could be a man singing

cg123 likes this.
  3. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Thanks David I love your song selection, you have quiet a knack for it.