*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

feel so sad and alone..

Discussion in 'Finding it Difficult to Move Foward' started by mayanne, Dec 30, 2018.

1. mayanne

mayanne New Member

i lost my mom 5 days ago. i was not even able to attend her funeral because she lives in a different country and Im not allowed to fly because Im 34 weeks pregnant. My husband as well as my in laws seems not to understand what Im going thru. My husband gets mad at me when he see me crying. My mother in law acts as if nothing happened.

2. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your mother and the problems you are having with your family.

3. paul tinker

paul tinker Well-Known Member

Mavanne you packed a book into four sentences. A book with some emotional heavy reading. There are so many layers it is hard to know where to start. Living on an emotional island can not be easy. My hope is that your coming here offers you something in the way of acceptance and support. Yes losing moms are a big deal. No idea the circumstances like expected death, last time you where with her etc. I will just say I did feel your four sentences deeply. I extend to you empathy for your loss and let you know on some level you are not alone in your feelings. We here are familiar with these feeling. May you find enough here to lift you. Paul