*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Does it get better ?

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by ImPutra, Mar 28, 2021.

1. ImPutra

ImPutra New Member

Hello, I'm new here. And I'm not sure of what to do. But here it goes.
    So in the span of 10 months, i lost my spouse, my dad and my older brother. My spouse to an accident, my dad because he's sick and then my brother from different illness.
    You know, I usually fine being alone. But with all of this, i just fell lonely and need someone else. But everytime i go out, i end up remembering them and it just so overwhelming. So for the last few months i just cooped up in my room. And every time i talk about this whether it's to my friend or family, they just say "move on, let it go". If it's that easy, it wont be a problem for me. So, i guess I just wanna know, will it get better ? Will i be able to move on ?

2. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

Yes, it will get better. And you will be able to move on, but if you are like so many of us it will not be a quick overnight process as your friends think it will. Grieving does not have a quick fix. It is a process. Some move on faster than others. Allow yourself to be who you are. Be patient with yourself and let God comfort you. We care about you. Stick with us and share your feelings. It can help. Chris

ImPutra likes this.
  3. ImPutra

ImPutra New Member

Thank you, it's nice to get this kind of response once in a while

4. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

You're welcome. Only someone who suffered as you are can understand the pain and heaviness grief brings.

ImPutra likes this.