*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Depression

Discussion in 'Finding it Difficult to Move Foward' started by Smelch96, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Smelch96

Smelch96 New Member

I lost a baby 3 weeks ago, on top of losing my father to a heart attack.
    My boyfriend begged me for years to have a baby and even though it was an accident we were pregnant and 3 weeks later found out the baby just stopped growing and it broke my heart even though I wasn't excited about it at first I was scared and I got excited just to get my heart broken.
    Now I told him I want to try again in September when he's making better money and he just doesn't sound like he wants it anymore, I feel like losing a baby broke us apart. I feel like losing my dad and my baby just through me into a deep depression and I need something to be excited for.

2. Losing a baby is hard and if you now feel forced to have a kid don’t . Don’t force anything now to make others like your husband happy , he needs to be understanding that you just lost a baby and father , if he can’t understand this then the best thing you can do is separate. When you conceive again make sure you are happy because suffering will only make it worse , make your father proud he doesn’t want to see you suffering

Smelch96 likes this.