*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Dad took the road to his next Journey...

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by Cwinter93, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Cwinter93

Cwinter93 New Member

I lost my dad January 31st this year... It was two weeks before we stopped talking and I got a call about his sudden passing. I was alone.. I am alone. I dont have other ask How I am doing or if I am okay. It was the first month I was numb I didn't feel a thing and now its been two months and now I am starting to feel it. I have two boys and we all were inseperable for the last couple months and I can't manage to stop the "what if" and the constant wonder about why this happened . I was happy and the one morning I finally checked my voicemail the hospital had tried to find anybody that was related to my dad and they found my voicemail. That day repeats over and over and over and I find myself completely alone in my meltdowns and my moods are worsening I am angry and irritable all the time. Everybody seems to be back to their lives and its only been two months.. I feel empty and not sure what to do how to move forward ..... so I am here. Hoping I can find some peace...