*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Can't seem to get past the anger

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by PamG, Sep 1, 2019.

1. PamG

PamG New Member

I lost my Mom almost 5 months ago. She had stage 4 colon cancer but died suddenly from something else. We had to turn off her breathing machine. We were very close and she was a good friend too. I was also her care taker. I can't stop thinking about how she died, looked & the week before she passed. I was so tapped out from the constant care since my sister was away on a trip. I could have been nicer and more patient with her. My God she was 80 yrs old and was a 12 year cancer survivor. I wish I had that week to do over. The pain at times is so much and I seem so angry a lot of the time. I know she's at peace and in no more pain but I can't seem to remember much of anything but her death and the week before. The last 2 months seem worse than the first 3 and I really want to work through this. I just so hard at times.

2. Deejay

Deejay New Member

I lost my mom a few weeks ago, it’s still like I’m living in a dream and my mom is going to wake me up for school in the morning and have breakfast. She was my closest friend and when the world was against me she was in my circle, she taught me what the meaning of endurance is and I will always love her for that. She was a master teacher of life, and just loved people despite their faults. I’m going through the same thing and I’m here for you because we both lost something special in our lives.

PamG likes this.