*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Anyone under 35 grieving?

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Sabrina9451, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Hi Elizabeth,

I would like to chat about our people we lost. Do you work everyday? Would you rather talk early evening or later at night?

Let me know what works for you. I am pretty flexible right now.
    Best,

Melissa

2. C4tbear

C4tbear Member

Hi Melissa,

Oh sorry, Monday-Friday and I help at an animal shelter every Saturday morning.

I'd prefer early evening after dinner what we have around 7pm SA, time.

Best,
    Elisabeth

3. C4tbear

C4tbear Member

PS my partner works most weekends so I have plenty of time on Sundays.

4. I will be around 7-8 pm your time on Sunday.

5. C4tbear

C4tbear Member

That sounds good. What app should we use for a call?

I have WhatsApp, Facebook and Skype or there would be zoom. I haven't set up a zoom call myself before but one shares a link for that right?

Would be best to use an online version as international phone calls are not included on my phone plan. The above is usually enough.

6. WhatsApp or skype is fine.

7. C4tbear

C4tbear Member

Cool, could you add me on Skype?

My username is lissvirtu.

The profile picture is a dark haired woman from behind at a beach :)

8. That would be a great time

9. Are we meeting to talk in about 9 hours for noon time as it is Sunday or did I miss reaching out to you.

10. C4tbear

C4tbear Member

Oh, I thought we would have a call in around an hour?
    Between 7-8pm Adelaide time?

11. C4tbear

C4tbear Member

Hi Melissa,
    I hope you still have time for a call today?
    I didn't go to work today.

12. If you still want to talk let me know.

13. C4tbear

C4tbear Member

Hi Melissa,

Yes, I'm still interested.

I don't know if you saw my message higher up in the thread regarding Skype?

My username is lissvirtu.

The profile picture is a dark haired woman from behind at a beach.

What is your name on Skype?

Maybe it's easier to arrange a time there as the timestamp on this forum is rather confusing.

Feel free to suggest a day and time. I feel like it's harder for a person with a child to find free time.
    I know how spare free time of a single mom can be. I'm happy to accommodate :)

14. Sabrina9451

Sabrina9451 Member

Thank you! Sorry for my delay I haven’t really learned this site just yet. I’m always happy to talk most people in my life can’t relate to what I’ve been through so they just don’t understand. It’s hard to find people to talk to as they are blessed that they don’t understand what it’s like to be in my shoes, they haven’t lost anyone so close to them. Please message me if you’d like. :)

15. Sabrina9451

Sabrina9451 Member

First off I’m so sorry for you losses. It’s so hard being so young and losing the people you thought you’d have in your life until you became a parent at least. It is so hard to see the best is yet to come when something tragic happens so young. I’d love to talk! I’m still learning this site as well. Please feel free to send over a message.

16. Sabrina9451

Sabrina9451 Member

Hello so sorry for my delay. I’m still learning this site. I also lost my dad in 2017. Happy to talk here or on a message. Please feel free to send me one if you’d like.

17. Sabrina9451

Sabrina9451 Member

I’m so sorry. Please feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk too.