*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Another loss in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Eve Rosa, May 27, 2019.

1. Eve Rosa

Eve Rosa Member

First my husband on May 16 and today mother in law. She found out about her son yesterday and couldn't take it . she was my last hope to be closer to him. God why?.

It's incredible how things happen. I got this text in the morning about my husband from his sister : just broke my heart more,

Hola India! Discúlpame pero es que mami se me puso bien mal. Ella si ya le dijimos lo tomo mejor de lo que pensábamos pero se que sufre en silencio y es fuerte por nosotros. Ayer fue un día horrible que hasta pensaba que la perdíamos. Lo de pito pues desgraciadamente se esperó demasiado y solo pudimos hacer un

immediate family ID viewing yesterday. Me and Robert could not go cause like I said mami se puso bien mal. We will cremate him and then do a memorial service but don’t know when yet because we need his son to sign the papers to cremate him. Mom does not want to see anyone right now and she is in no condition to deal with anything at this time. I will ask my sister to send you pictures of Pito from the viewing so that you have them. I am so sorry that it was done this way but we had no choice. I couldn’t see him for the last time either.

2. Eva, I am so sorry for your losses. My hubby died March 20th. My heart goes out to you and your family.