*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Another hard day

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Barry, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

They just come out of the blue and wham! I'm crying again. I didn't feel sad when I got up and went to work but it was a stressful day I guess. I cried about 6 or 7 times. All day long. I miss your voice. I miss talking with you on days like this. I come home to an empty house and the misery just keeps coming. Well, that's about all I can say about my day. Thanks for listening. Tomorrow has got to be better than this! Can't wait to go to sleep.

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Barry,

It is so true. One moment you are doing ok, and then all of a sudden this dread encompasses you and you can't help yourself from feeling lonely again. The old saying of getting lost in a crowd is so true, even when it is friends or family or people that know you. You can be focused on something, listening to someone and then you feel sick to your stomach and it aches - call it melancholy.

God! How often we all have been there is scary. I suppose if all days would be the same, all feelings never changed, then we all would be living in the movie 'Pleasantville.'

Tomorrow, I hope for the best for you Barry. Take care. Peace be with you. Peace brother

-david

This has become an interesting melody

3. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

Thank you David. I agree. I'm alone in a crowd. I had an ok day yesterday and I guess today was just a cold slap back to reality. Peace be with you too.