*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Another afterlife question.

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by skies24, Mar 29, 2020.

1. skies24

skies24 Well-Known Member

This isolation is hard. I’m lost in our house with my thoughts. Thoughts of our fight Christmas Eve. Thoughts of the my stupid grudge on Christmas Day. Happy that i asked if we were okay the 26th. And your side eye roll knowing I always overreact. I’m glad for the week after. The stupid moments we had. The stupid fun moments. Who knew not even a month later you would leave me. I love you. I hope you know how much I love you. I can’t wait to see you again. God I hope the afterlife isn’t just a myth. I’ve been looking it up all the time. Guess I’m looking for what you all think. Will we meet again. Does she know how much I love her. I want to talk to her so badly. God she is the only one that got me. I just wish she knew how much I love her and miss her. I’ll always missing you. I really wish there was a concrete answer about the afterlife. I love you.

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Skies,

There are so many questions about what happens after us. Please just keep talking no matter what.

-david

3. cg123

cg123 Well-Known Member

I have to believe that there is an "afterlife" and we will all meet again. That belief keeps me going through the hard times. Wishing you well.

Rennie and skies24 like this.
  4. Rennie

Rennie New Member

You can always talk to her. She will be with you if you invite her in, just not in her past form. I also feel the terrible loss, but this helps me a tiny bit.

cg123 and skies24 like this.
  5. skies24

skies24 Well-Known Member

You are right. I feel her around me but I wonder if it’s all in my head. Then other times it’s a peaceful feeling. There is a million and one things I want to talk to her about. I just want her to be happy. Those sayings such as if I could only have five more minutes or just one more time... I wish I didn’t know the hurt behind those words.
    Thank you for believing.