*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

9 months and I still miss you

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Sweetnothing43, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Sweetnothing43

Sweetnothing43 New Member

I lost my grandmother over 9 months ago and I still wonder what I could have done to save her. This is her favorite time of the year and it is hitting harder and harder.

2. cg123

cg123 Well-Known Member

So sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Unfortunately, there was nothing that you could have done. I have felt the same way before until I came to terms with the fact that some things you cannot control .. it is very hard to face but it is true. Holidays without your loved ones are very hard to deal with and I am always glad when they are over with. Wishing you strength as you go through the grieving process.

3. oliviasf

oliviasf New Member

I lost my grandmother about 4 months ago. I still go to call her and want to talk with her. One thing that upsets me most is that we didn't have a "last conversation." Even though we talked every day, I have so much I still want to tell her and hear from her.