*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

30 days on my own.... plz come back dad

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by @APPY, Jun 5, 2020.

1. @APPY

@APPY Well-Known Member

Dearestttttttt baba ... missing us?? More specifically MISSING ME??? bcz we r missing u a lot. Because I am missing you in every breath I am drawing. Never thought my fb wall will read a post like this. But it is true . A month has passed by since you left. Can you imagine it baba 30 days I am on my own without you. I knw the counting soon will turn into months then years. But this past one month I have known what grief is all about. My first confrontation with a real loss. With you my coffee partner , my chess opponent my biggest critic, my quickest problem solver, my think tank ,my strongest inspiration my most trusted advisor my smaller version of google and my best friend is gone too. I have alwaz askd fr your help when in trouble. Now what? I am suffering from a excruciating pain each and every second and I have no one to ask for help. Come on baba you should have taught me to survive without you aswell. I do not knw how will I or when will I learn to live without you because I believe as long as my pulses are beating your heart will beat too. Look how maa is managing everythng so brilliantly . Bless us. You were you are and you will be my most favourite person my "BOBS" my " POLTU DA". The blackhole ur absence has created in my heart will remain or might just grow stay happy stay healthy and keep missing me ... Until We Meet Again !