*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Sudden loss

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Angela D'Alessandro, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Angela D'Alessandro

Angela D'Alessandro New Member

My fiance died suddenly two nights ago. We had just spoken that afternoon and had been texting in the evening. He stopped responding and I became worried. His mom then called me a couple of hours later and told me he died from a seizure. I'm in such shock and can't stop crying. He was the reason why the sun was shining and the birds were singing. Now I just want to go to sleep and never get up. I know I can't because I have two children but my world has ended.

2. Angela D'Alessandro

Thank you so much. It's like all the breath has been taken from my lungs and where my heart was at is nothing more than a black hole.

3. Ellen C

Ellen C Guest

I know exactly how you feel. It takes time.

4. Angela D'Alessandro

Thank you for listening.

5. Krisha Ruhmann

Krisha Ruhmann New Member

oh my heart aches for your loss, I am so sorry. I just can't imagine

6. Joanne Weinbrom

Joanne Weinbrom Active Member

I just lost my mother 2 days ago, she was my everything, I do not have any children or feel like I have anyone to turn to, the pain is so great I do not know how I can survive, i was close to her my whole life, live right next door and took care if her the past 4 years, the pain is unbearable

7. Joanne Weinbrom

8. Joanne Weinbrom

Ellen how did you cope in the beginning stages

9. Joanne Weinbrom

Ellen, I so admire your strength, you have been through more than anyone should have to handle. My mother was 99 would have been 100 July 18th. I was a midlife baby, never married, no children so the kiss is unbearable. She WAS my reason for living the last few years I cared for her, she was still I dependent in some aspects and was a wonderful mother, her live Trey was unconditional. I don't t know how to do action without her. It has only been 3 days and I feel like it has been a lifetime. I read wish I would go to sleep and end up in heaven with her.

10. Joanne Weinbrom

Sorry for the grammatical errors. My mind is nit what it should be these days

11. sadie 012513

sadie 012513 New Member

I think I would want to talk to Ellen C too.

12. Nichole47

Nichole47 New Member

Sorry for your loss. Lose my fiancé June 25, 2017. How are you dealing with it now?

13. Robert

Robert New Member

My life my whole world my future my.motivation my fiance. The one i waited a life time for just gone she's not coming home dont listen for her car I've
    Been crying for 4 days she was all bye. about everyday. when she was near everything was different everything was better now what am
    • supposed to do. Be strong she was my strength I don't know if I'm being selfish but I think I'm crying because I just know nobody will ever love me like that again.

14. Nichole47

Nichole47 New Member

All I know is that it feels like my heart has been riped from my chest. I don't know what to do.

15. Robert

Robert New Member

I just want to talk about her her someone and stop crying I don't know what to do everything reminds me of her I can't believe this crap am I supposed to watch her drool off my pillow cases what do I do with all her pictures I don't know what to do she can't be gone I feel like a little baby I believe in God and I go to church but I need my baby what the heck