*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Research on Grief and Technology

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Anna.B, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Anna.B

Anna.B New Member

Hello All,

My name is Anna and I am a PhD student (and also a fellow long-time griever) conducting research on how individuals who are grieving use technology. I spoke with an admin and received permission to post our study information here. For anyone who does choose to participate, know that you are absolutely free to skip questions if they make you uncomfortable (except for the age and timeline of loss questions at the very beginning; all others are optional). Please find our study information below, and feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Thank you,
    Anna

CALL FOR RESEARCH STUDY PARTICIPATION:

Researchers at Indiana University are seeking bereaved individuals (those who have lost a loved one) to participate in a research study. All the participants must be 18 years or older. The study involves answering an online survey. The survey will take 15-30 minutes.

You will be entered into a random drawing of one of two $25 gift cards.

Please follow the link below to start the survey. If you have questions please contact Anna Baglione (abaglion@indiana.edu)

http://tinyurl.com/y8fwo79x

griefic likes this.