My sister died 8 days ago

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Chaisson, Jun 13, 2018 at 4:18 PM.

1. Chaisson

Chaisson New Member

My sister was found dead of an aneurysm 8 days ago. I sat with her body for almost 5 hours before they arrived to take her. She was my only family. I am now alone. My husband never liked her & is glad she is gone. I am not allowed to grieve. If he sees me crying he thinks it is because I loved her more than him. I had a heart attack right after her death. I am talking to a counselor. She was the only person I had in this world. I feel completely lost. I can't sleep, eat or hold anything down when I do eat. I tried to revive her even though they said she died in the middle of the night. I have never seen someone dead other than at a funeral home. She was only 45. I am in shock. I cant stop thinking how she felt when I touched her arm. I feel guilty because she wanted me to color her hair on Sunday & I told her I couldn't because I just had a cast put in my foot & was in too much pain. I never said no to her but I did on Sunday morning & she died Sunday night. I can't stop crying. I just miss her so much & I don't know what to do. I can't stop crying. I don't understand this.