Loss my spouse (2 months ago).

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by TANGIA MCCRAY, Nov 10, 2017.

1. TANGIA MCCRAY

TANGIA MCCRAY New Member

I loss my husband 2 months ago to a year long battle with colon/liver cancer. (Stage 4). My hope was that he would be here longer with me, but God had other plans. I never imagine life without him. He fought so hard until the end. I believe that he was fighting for me. I told him that I would be ok, but actually I knew it would be a struggle without him. I held on to him as long as I could, until God said it was time to release him, and let him rest. My whole world has changed. I feel so empty, and alone inside. I try my best to just remember the good times when the tears begin to flow out of control. I still have trouble sleeping a full night, because my mind is constantly on him. I do have faith and believe that the pain will ease, but the void will be forever felt, because he was a part of me. For now, i will continue to try and do my best to cope. It is encouraging to know that im not alone on this healing journey. Just want everyone that have loss a spouse, to be encourage, and hang in there, we will make it through this.

2. You are not alone, Tangia......I lost my wife 4 months ago to BC after a 3-year fight at only 52. It's devastating, to say the least. Death of a spouse is at the top of the list as far as grieving goes, the very top. We will all get through this together. Peace.~

3. TANGIA MCCRAY

TANGIA MCCRAY New Member

Thank you Charles, for the encouraging word. I agree, we are going to get through this together. The road ahead will get a little easier to bear. We will hold them forever in our hearts, and memories always.

griefic likes this.
  4. You're most welcome. Blessings.

griefic likes this.