*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Loss my son

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Julieanne, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Julieanne

Julieanne Member

Missing my son.

2. JamieO

JamieO New Member

Hello Julianne, I lost my son also. I want him to come home everyday. I went through a period of time, 2010 a 2014, when I lost my boy, my dad, my best friend, an uncle, two cousins and my mama. I still have days when I wonder if I am sane. Other days I function ok.
    The most traumatic was losing my youngest boy (aged 23) in a sudden death accident. I struggle everyday to fully accept that he is not going to walk through the door. My precious son.

3. PhyllisG

PhyllisG Active Member

Hey ladies, I am so sorry for the loss you have suffered. Yes, the bond and closeness between a mother and son is truly like none other. I try to find anything I can to take comfort in following this heartbreaking loss of my Joey. Two things are truly comforting to me. First, he is no longer suffering from his addiction and second, I am so thankful for the fact that he will never have to suffer the loss of me or his father. I always worried that even if he kicked his heroin addiction, when the day came that either me or his father passed, that would have sent him right back into it. Feel free to message me if either of you would like to talk. Take care of yourselves - you are in my prayers.

Stacy M and griefic like this.