*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I can't bare it

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Markysmom, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Markysmom

Markysmom New Member

My 16 year old son died 2 days before thanksgiving. I came home from work and found him in his bed. He died of a brain anurism. I feel like my world has ended. He was the youngest of 7 children. All his brothers and sisters are grown and gone. We had plans....really had plans for just the two of us to do things together where he didn't have to worry about all the others taking my time. Mark was always so patient when it came to them, just waiting for his turn. I was at every one of his football games and did EVERYTHING a working single parent could do. I miss him so much and just don't care about anything anymore.

2. irene silbert

irene silbert Member

OMG, Markysmom, how tragic! Believe it or not, something similar happened a few years ago to my dear friends. Their son Jeremy, who was a bit older than Mark, about 25, had his own apartment but came home to be with his family for Thanksgiving. On that day, his parents were upset with him for sleeping in so late. Andy, his father, bust into his room and found Jeremy in his bed. He died of a brain anurism. Please let me know if you'd like me to give Maritza, his Mom, your contact information? So so sorry for your loss.

3. Markysmom

Markysmom New Member

That's fine. I would like that.

4. irene silbert

irene silbert Member

Hi Markysmom (sorry for not knowing your name?)
    I am certain Maritza would like that too. Should I suggest she reach out to you on this website? Or would you rather call or receive a call from Maritza?
    Just let me know, please...

5. Markysmom

Markysmom New Member

My name is Cindy . Either way. 425.471.3454 is my number. Thank you. Very much.

6. irene silbert

irene silbert Member

Cindy, I will call Maritza this evening. Will tell her how we "met," how you both lost sons on Thanksgiving weekend.... again, my heart bleeds hard for you.

7. irene silbert

irene silbert Member

Hi Cindy,
    Maritza wasn’t home when I just tried to call her so it may take a day or so until we connect and she reaches out to you.
    Wishing you a sound sleep tonight,
    Irene

8. irene silbert

irene silbert Member

Hi Cindy,
    Maritza is going to reach out to you on this website. Gave her your phone number too but get the feeling she would like to connect online first.
    It is 4 years since she and her husband lost Jeremy, 26ish, on Thanksgiving day. They have one son and daughter now. Maritza is a fine lady who knows your pain only too well, unfortunately.
    Irene

9. irene silbert

irene silbert Member

10. CarsenDymn

CarsenDymn New Member