*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Hello To All

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Beverly Booth, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Beverly Booth

Beverly Booth New Member

my names is Beverly and I lost my 13 yes old Angel On Loan in February 2002, Ashton Leigh was killed. In accident with two of her friends. My life changed in an instant and I did know how to even breath much less get through the days after loosing my baby girl. I had 3 older children and I had to dig deep to keep going. In January 2005 my oldest son , Dewayne, fell asleep coming home and once again I was faced with total devastation. Finding myself digging even deeper I had to hold it together for everyone. I miss my babies every second of my life. Years have lightened the pain and I thank God everyday for two things, for giving me strength to move forward for my two I have left and all my grand babies and for the fact my Angels On Loan Ashton and Dewayne knew they were loved, I was blessed in both accidents last words they heard me say before they left was I LOVE YOU..... I know one day I will be with them again and I live everyday loving and missing them.....

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Beverly, I am so sorry to hear of your losses. Thank you for sharing your story with us, and for keeping their memories alive by being here. You sound like someone who has had to draw on great strength to keep going and I think you can be an inspiration to so many people. I like how you said that years have "lightened the pain" while showing your children are still a part of you every day. I'm glad you have found our site and I wish you well in the days and years ahead. Please take care~