Heartbroken

Discussion in 'Finding it Difficult to Move Foward' started by Karen Fontes, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Karen Fontes

Karen Fontes New Member

I don’t know what to do ? I’m so lonely and scared. I really have no one to talk to .

2. Martha

Martha Member

I can understand I have no one either I did have my corgi but I've had to put him down and now I can barely function

3. Karen Fontes

Karen Fontes New Member

I lost my Husband in May and our Dog Rollie, a Bassett died a week later . A friend told me about this site . Sorry about your pup too.

4. Martha

Martha Member

Thank you for that, yes putting him down was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, I held his face in my hands while the vet did his thing and I looked at Benny the whole 3 seconds saying it's ok over and over I'll never forget the bright look in his eyes then the light went out. Yesterday all I did was cry and felt the pain so deep and horrible, I felt as though I had killed him, and I kept thinking if I could only have had him a little longer I could've spoiled him with his favorite treats, it's utterly unbearable what your mind goes through when you have to make a decision like this. I never was close to my family so this has been the first real pain I have ever felt and it just makes me want to die ....

5. Karen Fontes

Karen Fontes New Member

I know , I have my 3 dogs and Husbands ashes now . My whole family is gone too .☹️But God has his purpose for us all . I like you are lost. No one or anything can replace them but we can always look in our Heart and feel them every second of every day , which will never go away .❤️

6. Martha

Martha Member

Thank you for words of comfort they help. I have also found that this has changed me made me more reflective and humble. I wish I knew for sure Benny is with God and I will see him one day, god please give me a sign, or Benny give me a little bark..he was a talker!. People tell me that the memories makes the pain worthwhile I don't get that it hurts too much right now

7. Sciguy

Sciguy Active Member

While I don't know what you're going through, I understand about losing someone and feeling you have no one to talk to. You may wish to look for grief support groups or grief counseling near you. Some are associated with local churches, but others are non-religious. Many are also low cost or free.

8. I think talking to people who are going through the same experience helps. I wish you had people to talk to. Isn't there anyone where you are who has recently lost someone you can have coffee with? I don't think it's possible to have too much support.