*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Grieving

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by TLR, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TLR

TLR New Member

New to this site I had multiple losses in a short period of time. The holidays are here and I find myself thinking about my brother more and more

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to our site, I'm glad you've found us. There are many people here who can relate to the challenges of having multiples losses, as well as the struggle to cope with grief this time of year. While you're here you can connect with others through our forums, or you can do a search and make a connection with another griever based on the criteria that is important to you. Coping with loss can be a long and lonely journey, but our hope is that with the right support you can find it perhaps even just a bit more manageable. I hope you find that help and support here. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything you need.

3. Doreen

Doreen New Member

Hi
    It has taken me 16 years since I lost my husband . I have found it difficult to move on with life.

4. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Hi Doreen, you're not alone. The loss of a spouse can be so significant and so life changing, that it can be very difficult to know how to rebuild. I'm glad you are reaching out for support - it's never too late to find healing. I hope we can be a help to you. Please let me know if there is anything you need...