*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

coping through sharing

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Tyna, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Tyna

Tyna New Member

I am new to this group and I'm not sure how it works but I am trying my best I am starting this thread because I need support from others who feel lost and are grieving I have lost a daughter in 1976 who was almost 2 years old she drowned and then I lost my child in 2012 he was almost 40 years old he committed suicide and then within a year my mother died suddenly without expectation I am lost.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Hi Tyna, Thank you for being here and sharing your story. I agree that the best support can be found from those who have been through it or are going through it and can truly understand. I'm glad you have found our site and I believe there are people here who can provide you with the support you need. Starting with the "See and Share Stories" is always a good place. You can also do a search of our profiles by going to "Make a Connection" and then "Find Others Who Are Grieving". We are a new site but growing very quickly, adding people from around the country every day. I wish you all the best...please take care